Traffic Coordinator - Full Time Position
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
- Responsible for daily broadcast logs for 8 stations including but not limited to: input of client advertising contracts; manual replacement of unresolved exceptions; manipulation of commercial spots to maintain proper separation between commercial spots from similar products. Ability to handle oversold situations and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain commercial inventory and to provide billing information. Update sales managers on avail inventory.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instruction procedure manuals, and insertion/purchase orders.
- Excellent time management and leadership skills.
- Extensive computer skills including but not limited to working knowledge of Word Excel, and e-mail.
- Traffic order and production order entry.
- Resolution of problems between Sales, Continuity, Programming, Traffic, and Accounting.
- Planning and scheduling to meet all required deadlines. (daily, weekly, and monthly)
- Prefer two to five years experience in automated broadcast traffic system.
- Print and distribute sales contracts.
- Post logs on a daily basis. Print post log reports and attach to logs. File log on a monthly basis.
- Handle all aspects of assigned stations(s): Place bumped spots, rearrange spots on log in non-competitive slots, assign cart numbers on production orders, make sure all copy is turned in, add daily networks to log, change computer data when necessary and pull log. Schedule and enter sales orders.
- Back-up other Traffic Directors when sick or on vacation.
- High School Diploma
- Broadcasting Traffic Software experience preferred
- Excellent data entry skills
- Work well under pressure and able to multi task
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job LocationLIMA, Ohio, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular